Enquiries and issues

A place to ask questions and share experiences.

You only need enter your name and the subject when posting messages.

Enquiries and issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unit 4.3

Hi we have finished school now so Its going to be difficult for me to get Witness statements and ask for advice. Is there anywhere else I can go to find Knowledge and information to help me with Unit 4.3 ???
Thanks for all your support xx

Re: Unit 4.3

A lot of unit 3 is looking at values and beliefs that are important to you as well as the setting in which you work. As always, I would encourage you to go to the helpsheets and take on board the suggestions there for each of the level descriptors. You can respond to the unit by referring to what happens in your school. Policy documents and information on your school may be accessible on your school's website. Some of the pieces of evidence may not be readily available until you are back at school but there is a lot you can do writing about the level descriptors as explained in the helpsheets. You can then decide what pieces of support evidence it would be helpful to collect when you get back in September. I hope this helps.

Re: Unit 4.3

Thank you for replying to my question. I have looked at the help sheets and they have helped a lot xx