Enquiries and issues

A place to ask questions and share experiences.

You only need enter your name and the subject when posting messages.

Enquiries and issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Study Day Activities

Hi, is there any official guidance as to how to the Study Day Activities fit into the units?
I already know for example that the Leadership activity in Study Day 2, Daniel Goleman work – Leadership Styles analysed, can be evidence for 4.2.1 and 4.2.2.
Are the other activities listed anywhere?
Thanks Debs

Re: Study Day Activities

Hi Deb. There isn't a comprehensive list anywhere. The best thing is to read through all the help sheets for your level. Under each of the level descriptors there will be suggestions as to what you should/could include and comment on to meet the criteria. Study Day material referring to the Child and the Law for example will fit into Unit 4. Information discussed on different types of approaches to Behaviour and Attendance and the importance of Vision and Values will fit into Units 1 and 3. After each of the Study Days go through the help sheets and you will see where the material can fit in to specific units.

Some of the activity sheets I was given on the Study Days have the associated learning outcomes identified on them. As I took part in the pilot programme are these outcomes still valid / up to date?

PS the clock is incorrect on the forum page.

Yes the information you were given is still valid.
My best advice is to look at all the topics you have covered on the Study Days and then to jot these down when you go through all the help sheets for your level.Topic headings on study days appear in the units and helpsheets also.

Thanks for the comment about the clock also. I will follow this up.