Enquiries and issues

A place to ask questions and share experiences.

You only need enter your name and the subject when posting messages.

Enquiries and issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Positive thinking

Hi
I would just like to wish everyone luck on the level 4 course. At first i was a little worried that i didn't have a clue what to do but speaking to my tutor and getting the guidance i needed really boosted my confidence.
when answering you standards if you think your answer is right then it will be. Have faith in your knowledge. I have just had feedback from my first unit and i was proud of myself. Don't give up keep going and reap the rewards at the end.

LOL xxxx

Re: Positive thinking

What a lovely encouraging message. It is so true that the best way of tackling the qualification is actually to get going and believe in yourself. People involved in Behaviour and Attendance do a fantastic job and have loads of knowledge they are hardly aware of. Doing this work allows it all to come flooding through. I hope others will feel encouraged by what you have said.

Well done you Helen, I too was a bit bewildered when i first started, it has been a long time since i did anything like this and when i began i felt really out of my depth and panicked thinking i was not going to be able to do it. I have now finished my 3rd unit and so far all the feedback has been good. Judith has been an immense help and my confidence is growing all the time about my ability to succeed with this course. My colleagues and employers have also noticed how much more confidant I am in carrying out my duties at work so I am so pleased I got involved in this. For everyone else who no doubt at some point feels they cant do it my advice is just go for it!! We have all got involved with this because we want to make a difference and thats half the battle. Well done everyone.

I am delighted to read your positive comments. Well done and keep going.