Our Lady of Loreto

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Our Lady of Loreto
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our Lady of Loreto School

I would like to connect from OLL

Re: Our Lady of Loreto School

did you live on atlantic ave if you did my whole family lived at 2182 lombardi

Yes I lived on Atlantic ave my address was 2170 Atlantic ave.what year did you graduate OLL I graduated 1964

i went ot public school my cousin john peluso went to loretto we played together as kids did you break your arm or leg one summer talk to you soon frank

Yes I broke my leg one summer and the next summer I broke my leg

I Lived at 2053 atlantic ave the corner of atlantic and marconi pl above my uncles dinette store i moved to deer park long island when i was 16 i now live in lake grove long island talk to you soon frank

I remember the dinette store next to Tony's tire store I live in levittown L I. I recently retired I worked for the city of Ny to 31 yrs.Dept.Of Sanitation.now I get up go to the gymand 6 days aweek and in the summer I play golf with 2 of my3 sons and my oldest grandson.

the house above yhe store was my grandfathers it was a cold water flat i worked for the long island rail road for 32 years as a signal inspector did you go to any reunions i went to the first on had a great time most of the time i hung out on gunther plave . my cousin christina demonoco went to loretto.

Hey guys, you can email each other by clicking on the little mailbox.

Thanks
Donny

Hey john been long time we were alterboys . At Oll saw anthony d angelis a few weeks ago