Our Lady of Loreto

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Our Lady of Loreto
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Our Lady Of Loreto

I graduated with May Ann Galiano in June 1960. In this complete posting there are 3 Mary Ann's which includes you. The original question was who went to Loreto from 1950 - 1959. The Mary Ann Galiano never replied to the postings even though she asked the original question.

John Camisa

Re: Our Lady Of Loreto classmates

Hi, Mary Ann. Iam a 1959 graduate of OLL. I was wondering If by chance you knew me or some of classmate; Sal Ruggerio, Carmine de Vito, Bernard Lewin etc. Iam retired FL State employee and still live here. Some of the girls I remember Mary-jo,Ivonne, and Heidi, I don't know their last names.
Here's hoping....
Thank You

hi mary ann
i graduated jan 1954

are you related to vinny & joe & butch ?

mary ann

Hi Mary Ann,
Not related to Vinnie, Joe or Butch,
Are you related to Vincent Catenzaro,
who I believe graduated with me June 1951?
Mary Ann

Re: Our Lady Of Loreto classmates

Hi,
Sorry I don't know anyone you mentioned.
Mary Ann

Hey Mary Ann Galiano !
As in daughter of Joe Galiano. Brothers Vinny,"Bubby"?
It's Ernie Covino here. Your cousin! Just noticed you wrote something here back in may! Hope all is well. Please write back and tell me if it's you. It HAS to be!

I just had Donny M add a photo from my class of 1954. It also had a Mary Ann but it was Diorio.

Go on the web site and you can read some of the attendees.

I graduated in 1958 and had a Jean Galiano in my class. Are you her sister or cousin? I remember that she had a brother but can't remember too much.

Donnie where is that photo. I graduated june 54 along with TURK,JOE MOLINARI, ANGELA CAPONE,ROCKY DI NAPOLI BUTCH FORELLI AND A GANG OF OTHERS. GOOD PEOPLE. MISS THOES DAYS HEY, LETS GET A HOUSE IN LONG BEACH NEXT YEAR.BOY DID WE HAVE FUN. WHERE HAVE ALL THE FLOWERS GONE MIKEY

Mike

What photo?

Send me an email at pi4dom@aol.com

Thanks
Donny

hey, what photo? What of those people is a parent of mine :)