Our Lady of Loreto

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Our Lady of Loreto
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for class of 1973

hi everyone,,wow im very happy to find this site. never though that i can have the possiblity of finding my class of the old days. even tought i left the school around 71-72. i still have pictures and remenber many of muy dear classmates. i ofen talf and dream of them. never dream that maybe at least with one i could get in contact with. i'll be praying very hard so this can happen. i also was a alterboy,,,for a long time,and i remenber peter and victor,they were in charge of us. sorry don't remenber there last names. Victor would take about 5 of us to various trips, like to the movies,,the city,,wow great times. Please contact me if any news about my classmates and of peter and victor. Thank you very much.

Re: looking for class of 1973

Hey Cousin Kelvin,

send me a message. Love you
Janet

Hey Kelvin,
Remember me? Mike Gonzalez. We were classmates and altar boys together and used to call Victor "Doctor Smith". Those were some fun times..
Hope all is well with you.

Hi Michael:

It is Dr.Smith....Good to see you on the website and thanks for remembering me....Hope all is well with you ..write back let me know what you have been up to and where you are living.....don't forget you have the 7:00 a.m.mass this saturday

Hey Victor,
"Indeed"
What a nice surprise!
Things are good with me, I'm living in Queens and working in Manhattan.
How are you? What's been going on?
7:00 a.m.mass? No problem-and I'm sure I can still remember how.Some things never leave you.
Hope all is well.

You can find Kelvin on facebook.

Are you on Facebook Michael. I have Kelvin on others you might know. I am a lot of times in queens so maybe we can meet for lunch.let me know

Hey Kelvin: I know you posted this a very long time ago, but I haven't been on here for quite awhile. I remember you. Do you remember me? We were chosen to teach the younger students to read. We would often sit in the stairwell or cafeteria and they would read to us.

I remember you Mike Gonzalez! You had a crush on a girl in our class. That's when M*A*S*H had first came out and you called her "Hot Lips". LOL!