Our Lady of Loreto

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Our Lady of Loreto
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: class of '67

Hey Madeline,

Was good to see you at the last reunion of '2004. Will Mary Jo and Vinny be coming to this one coming up? Would love to see them, especially, Mary Jo who was in my class from Kindergarten till the 8th grade.

I knew John and his brother Joseph Salerno. I lived next door to their grandparents on Herkimer St. Their cousin Michael Minniechelo, who lived 2 doors away from me, was also in my class.

Barbara

hi barbara...thanks for writing...i'm trying to convince my sister and vinny to come...hopefully i will know in a couple of weeks...we just had a bad year this year..our mom died last jan. and it was hard...but we want to see everyone especially being here in amish country...we love to get back to our roots...if you check out my pics on myalex123@aol.com or facebook...madeline ciervo...i have lots of pics of me, my sis her family and even a pic of john salerno...my kids are visiting joey salerno he moved to north carolina a few months ago and they are there for the weekend...we are still very close...hope to let you know..ill tell my sis you were asking for her....

Hey Madeline,

I'm sorry to hear about your mother.

I sent a friend request to your facebook. My MySpace page is www.myspace.com/barbaracamisa

I hope to see you's at the reunion.

Barbara

Yes i do remember madeline and was very sad to hear about jules. we were very close growing up and some years past. hadnt seen him in a very long time every now and then i use to run into john and knew about his heart condition. i heard about jules about a year ago

Hi Madeline,
I was class of 67 and remember John and Vinny and you also. We are going to reunion event in March . Hope to see evryone there.

my mane is frank marenghi vinny and i were good friends on gunther place i would really like to hear from him i hung around joey salerno from monoco place love to hear from them

hi madeline glad to hear from you hows evrybody doing hows my old friend vinny i heard he lives in pa my wife and i have a house in arrow head lake we go there every few weeks i live in deer park long island i worked for the long island railroad for 32 years i am retired now and loving it i moved from brooklyn when i was 16 i lived on the cornorof atlantic and marconi on top of my uncles store super chrome he sold kitchen sets i went to reunion in 2ooo and had a great time half the mafia from brooklyn was therewell talk to you again frank ps tell vinny to write

hi madeline hows everything with you and the family i wrote 2 times to your brother inlaw vinny and nothing back whats up with him . i would love to see all you guys but i cant make the reunion maybe over the summer in pa my cousin ken uva will be at the reunion if you run into to him say hi for me well got to go frank note LETS GO METS