Our Lady of Loreto

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Our Lady of Loreto
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Extra Extra Read all about it. Our Lady of Loreto makes headlines.

Donny.................that's great news about Mr. Duffy and the article in the nytimes on l2/29/08......I'll be sure to buy it and maybe you can post it on our website...you have done so much in trying to save our beloved church.......thank you.
Let's hear from the rest of you enyorkers........Happy New Year to all.

Hey Donny, WE DID IT!!!! We made the paper! Now we have to pray someone will see it and do something to save our church. I will still work hard on my end and I know you, Laura and others will be doing the same!
A BIG thank you to Joe Sciorra, from the Calandra Institute, he is the one who told the reporter Peter Duffy about OLL.

God Bless!!

Barbara

Dear Donny,

I went over on what had to be the coldest day of the year one Saturday to meet with the Times' photographer. Barbara Lepak and her family met me there (Thank God!) and offered protection from the cold.

I read the article with great interest and heard from my sister Jackie that she had read it too. I thought it was actually very good and surprisingly accurate.

Congratulations to you and Barbara for pulling it off!

Love,
Jillian

Hi Jillian,

Thank you! It was very nice to meet you. I was so happy you came to support our church. Hopefully the story will help us.

Happy New Year!!

Barbara