Our Lady of Loreto

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Our Lady of Loreto
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW Members List

We now have a new Members List page on the OLL website.

Simply send me your Name and Email Address and I will add it to the Members List on the OLL website.

Your Name and Email Address will appear on the list so others who visit the website can contact you directly.

This is a great way to keep in touch with your friends and classmates.

Enjoy
Donny

Re: NEW Members List

I used to live in 134 Sackman St. I live in Fl now. Please add me to the list. yvonnebirriel@yahoo.com

I WAS BORN IN THE HOUSE OF 2307 PACIFIC ST. 1937 MOVED 1970 TO OZONE PK QUEENS THEN MOVED TO FLORIDA
2004. I WANT TO BE A MEMBER. THANK YOU

hi donnie...please add my name to members list...my maiden name was madeline agerenza....now its madeline ciervo...i used to live at 138 sackman street....please list my email address as myalex123@aol.com...thank you..

I lived at 2218 fulton street.....and eastern PKwy...

donnie put me on the mailing lists my old address was 2345 and 2351 pacific st thanks sal

Please add our names to the list.

I forgot to put my old address and e-mail address on my origional request.

1295 Herkimer St.(corner of Rockaway Ave.)

florencebuttner@verizon.net

I lived above Pat DeVitto's store, my grandfater owned the store across the street from The P.S.on Hekimer. Looking to contact The Michelle Miniguello a distant cousin.

I'm the grandson of Pasquale (Patsy)and Millie Valentino the barber, located at 1706 East New York Ave. My parents were Frank and Fay Mosera. I came accross this web site by accident and it touched my heart seeing some of the old places in the neighborhood. I made copies of the entire web site and gave it to my mom and uncle. My mom started crying when seeing some old faces and fond memories.
I like to thank everyone for putting a smile on my face.
Prosper Sadano, if you see this e-mail my mom and uncles would love to hear from you.

donnie please add me to the list i lived at 2053 atlantic ave corner of atlantic and marconi next store to your now deported friend ralph

Hi Donny,
Put me on the list address; 2153 Bergen st
Thanks
August
See you Sunday

Hi Patsy,
I remember your grandparents very well. My grandfather and your grandparents were great friends.
My grandfather sat on a chair outside Miranda Beer every day of his life, after retiring. He always wore his suit and hat.
Your cousin, Linda, is my daughter-in-law. She was married to my brother Gerard.
If you live in NYC, why don't you consider joining us at the reunion this Sunday.

hi donny,sorry i did not make it ,my sister said she a grate time .add my name to the list for me .

Great seeing all the old faces.hope every one is doing fine.GOD Bless us All.

what a wonderful site.....so many memories ....it is a gift to all of us who lived in East New York neighborhood but its also a gift to our children who can now see where we came from. Thank you for doing all of this. Please add me to this site: Lorraine J Flodin (Smith), I lived at 148 Sackman Street. My parents names were Herbert & Carmela, brothers: Stanley & Michael, Sister: Marie. My house was between Carmine & Marie Disco and The Stella's residence. Enza Stella was in my grade. My email is angeluspax1@hotmail.com which you already have.

The reunion was fabulous---it was great seeing everyone again. It brought back so many memories------ I have to admit" the greatest people are from ENY". See you at the next one. Keep in touch.

hi donny,thanks again for keeping me updated on the reunion and the pictures were great,i really wish i was there,hopefully,next year.please add me to your list,but for everyone else,i am Theresa Grace(Flammia),i lived on 15 Gunther Place,my parents were Minnie and Tony,we moved to south ozone park in 1964,so i was at OLOL school,up until 6th.grade,but we have great memories of EastNewYork,like everybody else,my first boyfriend was Charlie Famighetti,who i heard sadly passed away,and i know the Pesa family attends the reunion,but i was curious about mario,we were friends,well,hope to talk so more , thanks again

I used to live on 2178 Fulton Street. Moved to Florida in 1965. Please add me on the list.

hi grace
i live on 2346 atlantic ave and easten parkway also i belond to the gang call F&R WE use to hang out on fulton st and rockaway. thier was a bar on the cornner
steve olmeda

I hi my name is edgar, grew up in east new york.I used to live in 2351 pacific st. I went to P.S 155. I had alot of good memories.Put me on list thx.

hi..just wanted to say hello ...theresa we lived at 15 gunther place too..my name is pat and my sisters are maria and enrica and my parents were anna and luigi...i remembered you as soon as you said your moms name .. i think you or your sister were in my sister marias class...its so nice to catch up with people from the old neighberhood and especially those that lived in the same house!!

Re: NEW Members List HI

Could anyone help me in finding records from Our Lady Of Loretto Church??
Thanks,Andrew