Our Lady of Loreto

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Our Lady of Loreto
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
east new york girl says HELLO

I think many of you out there will remember the (10)
Famighetti kids... well I was #6. we lived on Monaco pl Mary & Joe were our parents.. I now live in calif. with my husband Michael. he lived on Truxson St by the park.. My parents are now deceased so are my brothers Peter and Charles, they lived in Fla.
brothers Rocco, Michael, Tony & Chickie all still live in queens. My sister Esther lives on Long Island and Maria & Jean are in Fla. Any one who would like to chit chat please do.. My so called hang out was Pleasant Place We were a great bunch of kids..

Re: east new york girl says HELLO

Dear Sandra,

I'm curious to know if you are related to my Uncle Mickey Famighetti. I know that his mother lived on Dean or Pacific Street, across Eastern Parkway from Our Lady of Loreto, between Eastern Parkway and Rockaway Avenue. I remember that Mickey had a brother named Kelly and I sister whose name I have forgotten. Unless I am mistaken, the family was also related to the Giordanos.

Please update my information if you can.

Love,

Jillian Mulvihill (Miranda)

No relation to a Mickey or Kelly. i know there was a candy store on Atantic and Eastern Pky that was owned by a Rocco Famighetti ,no relation either.oh well thanks for asking sandiUWRA

No relation to a Mickey or Kelly. i know there was a candy store on Atantic and Eastern Pky that was owned by a Rocco Famighetti ,no relation either.oh well thanks for asking sandi

I know an Anthony, your Bro. yiu said is Tony maybe they are one in the same.

Was Tony in the OLL cadets?

Hi Sandy,
I am Diane Vignola's older sister. Actually, I am the oldest Vignola, Carol. I know you and Diane have re-connected because I see your name when she forwards anything from you. I remember you being such a good friend of hers.
Hi Donny,
I don't know if you remember me, but I see your name all the time when JoAnne DiNardo sends anything to either of us, our names are always in the cc. Do you live in the mid-west somewhere and was JoAnne out by you not too long ago?
Take care,
Carolyn Vignola Taylor

Hi Sandy,

I remember you and your brother Chickie. My brothers Johnny and George were about your age. I see Fran Biata posted asking if anyone remembers Pleasant Pl.

Barbara Camisa

I was in the same class as your brother Michael in OLL, 5ht, 6th grade

Dear Sandra,

You might remember me. I lived on corner of Monaco and Herkimer. My brother Billy was a friend of Chickies. You lived a few doors away from my aunts Julia and Madeline. My cousin Little Bill lived there also. If you remember, please write.
Also, my cousin Barbara lives in Calif.. You might remember her and her sisters Marie Madeline and Rose.

Sandra:

I saw your post on the "Our lady of Loreto" website and could not resist writing you. You mentioned your sister Ester, whom I graduated from Loreto with. We knew each other fairly well at the time, but of course we lost touch when my family moved out of ENY when I was 15 years old. I remember her as a wonderful young lady and would really love to see or speak to her. Perhaps you could drop her an e-mail with my address? Thanks so much.

Hi Sandra: I'm pretty sure I'm a distant cousin of yours! My mom was Rose (Famighetti) Marro who lived on Pacific St, then Louis Pl, then finally to Queens Village. My mom's father was Chris (Criscenzi)who, I believe was your dad's brother. Email me if you get a chance.
Alan