Sons of the Dragon Combat Martial Arts Forum

All martial artitists welcome!

Sons of the Dragon Combat Martial Arts Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lung so do Kenpo

Lung Tsu Do Kenpo is an expansion of Pei Do Shaolin Kenpo, mixed with techniques, concepts, and principles that address reality type fighting situations.

It is designed to take your attacker/attackers out with the least amount of effort in the least amount of time.

I watched the movie "Brotherhood of the Wolf" recently.

There was a particular part in the movie when one of the characters was fighting multiple attacker's and was using what I thought to be the true essence of Lung Tsu Do Kenpo.

It was after "Mani" (played by Mark Dacascus) died. His blonde headed friend, whom is also the lead character in the movie takes revenge for his fallen comrade.

As he proceeds through the enemie's lair, he uses techniques that are basic and "to the point."

That is what Lung Tsu Do Kenpo is about.

No wasted motion.

Scott Stansell

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

What is lung so do kenpo? Is it american kenpo based or is its base something else?

chad warner

tiger and dragon style kenpo

seattle washington

Re: Re: Lung so do Kenpo

Thanx for the explanation. Hopefully economical motion applys to all of us in Kenpo

Replying to:

Lung Tsu Do Kenpo is an expansion of Pei Do Shaolin Kenpo, mixed with techniques, concepts, and principles that address reality type fighting situations.

It is designed to take your attacker/attackers out with the least amount of effort in the least amount of time.

I watched the movie "Brotherhood of the Wolf" recently.

There was a particular part in the movie when one of the characters was fighting multiple attacker's and was using what I thought to be the true essence of Lung Tsu Do Kenpo.

It was after "Mani" (played by Mark Dacascus) died. His blonde headed friend, whom is also the lead character in the movie takes revenge for his fallen comrade.

As he proceeds through the enemie's lair, he uses techniques that are basic and "to the point."

That is what Lung Tsu Do Kenpo is about.

No wasted motion.

Scott Stansell

Replying to:

What is lung so do kenpo? Is it american kenpo based or is its base something else?

chad warner

tiger and dragon style kenpo

seattle washington