The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
catweazle weekend

Hello fellow weazlers just wanted to say have a great Saturday at the fan club meet' sadly I have a wedding to attend and am gutted but I will see on the sunday at brickenbury have a fab day

All the best Ian

Re: catweazle weekend

Hello Ian, twas great to see you on Sunday, thank you very much for your input on future plans for our gatherings. You and many other fans had some great ideas.

After all those sad events of the past weeks it was good to see you all again at "Kings Farthing" and to realize that Catweazle will never die. We are looking very much forward to the future projects of the fanclub and it is great to be part of it.
Salway! Dalmay!! Adonay!!!
Jürgen, Elkin and Sandra

Town/City Wetzlar

Country Germany

I have to say to the members of the club that these three wonderful people are always a welcome part of any Catweazle event. Your support your loyalty and the effort you make to get to Britain to take part on the Catweazle weekends is truly magnificent. You ALWAYS without fail give to any and all projects and events we do to futher the cause. It is a pleasure to have you with us and an even greater pleasure to see you whenever you can make it. A big hug and thanks to you Jurgen, Elkin and Sandra.
We also had the lovely Markus and Sylvia from Germany join us again this year. Again such a lovely couple - always willing to join in and partake of all our pleas and hopes. Big hugs to you too.
I think that we can make the 50th anniversary a great international event. Catweazle was such a big hit in Germany, Holland, Australia and many more countries - wouldn't it be great to get a representation from each country and have a great get together in friendship.

I second that Carol, we always get support from our German brothers and Sisters, just to add I and Sue are still ambassadors for the club and welcome any queries from overseas members which they may have if you are thinking of doing Hexwood one year, please feel free to email me at greyweazle@sky.com with any concerns such as travel, accomodation etc, just to finish what a fantastic week end, didn't want it to end, The Magic Lives On !!

Town/City Southampton

Country UK

Absolutely - and if any of our European or Australian etc. would like to form a representation at our 50th Catweazle event, do get in touch. In this day and age it would be lovely to show tat Catweazle can bring people together in love and friendship for this magical series and beautiful cast and writer. - Simply the best!