The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MEMBERS AREA

Just to say that Charles, Kim Wells Gaston, and Alan should be able to get in to the members area now.

Re: MEMBERS AREA

Hello again Carol sorry but I still cant log in to Castle Saburac, I have not been emailed a password. hope you can sort this Alan

alan-barber@virginmedia.com

Town/City Mortlake/London

Country England

Alan, please try again because I have been able to get in on your user name and password. So you should be able to access it ok.

Hi carol

Lost login details.

You see that is my problem, I have lost/forgotten my login details,
that is what I need you to send them to me at my email ;)

Sorry for this extra work.

Alan

Country England

:) I see the news :)

Thank you Carol
I now have my working Login details.

Country England