The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
"YE OLDE SHOPPE

Can you please advise me when/if you may be restocking "Ye Olde Shoppe" with more mugs & T-Shirts? Thanks

Town/City Old Coulsdon

Country UK

Re: "YE OLDE SHOPPE

Hello Simon and all those wishing to buy stuff in the shop.
I am hoping to re stock after the Catweazle weekend. The problem has been that Ian the brilliant chap that did all our mugs and t shirts has retired from doing that side of his business. This has been a massive blow to us, because not only was he very reasonable in cost, BUT as a sole and independent trader, he allowed us to order one at a time and sent them to our customers direct. We didn't have to spend large amounts of money on stock and wait to regain the cost over the next few months. The same applies to all items. So if I am honest with you we need to hopefully sell our merchandise at the Catweazle Weekend and then use this to restock the shop. The other thing is that our t shirts were very good quality and it is difficult (with so many to chose from) who are good and acceptable and who are not. So if everyone can hang on for just a bit longer, we will be back on track very soon.
Thanks all for your patience with this.