The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Members Area

Thanks Carol..
Just giving a tenner to the memorial fund that Sue has set up..
It's not much, but it all helps.
I'll probably give a tenner periodically..

I await your advice re members area..

Cheers

Town/City Hertfordshire

Country UK

Many thanks Charles - yes EVERY pound counts!

You're most welcome, Carol.
Still can't access the members area!

I'm entering the username and password exactly as directed.. Case Sensitive

Town/City Hertfordshire

Country UK

Hello again carol

I know you must be busy but I still have no access to castle Saburac News Area :(

I wan't to keep in touch and know what is new news.

You have my member No and email address could you please sort me out :)
Alan

Town/City Mortlake/London

Country England

Sorry Alan about that. I will sort it out as soon as I can. I am extremely busy at the moment sorting out Geoffrey's funeral and all that that entails, but I will get it sorted for you.

Don't forget me either, Carol..

Cheers.

Town/City Hertfordshire

Country UK

I won't Charles
I have informed the person who registers the passwords and he is looking at both of them as I type. Will let you know when I am told they are ok.

Hi Carol would like to be able to access castle saburac and keep in touch
best wishes Sonia

Town/City truro

Country cornwall

Sonia, can you please email me your email address please. I can then send you your logging on codes. My address is carodaw56@gmail.com- Thanks xx

Hi carol. Any news regarding codes for members area?

Also I heard from Brickendonbury that the bust is in need of repair. Any idea when it'll be back in its original spot at Brickendonbury? Cheers

Town/City Hertfordshire

Please set me up with this Carol as I've not had a newsletter in years. Hope all is OK with you and the club. Not been around for a while but things have been a bit busy for me. And ever so complicated. With you all in spirit if not in body.

Town/City stockport

Country UK

hi carol, can I have the 'password' please, thank you from james.

Town/City stourbridge

Country england

Hi Carol, Can I have access to the members' area please? I can't remember my membership number but I think it might have been 50 or 55, it was a really early one anyway.

Thanks

Dave

Town/City Antrim

Country United Kingdom

David and James can you email me please and I will send your log in passwords etc.

Dear Carol,

Can you add me to the members area?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Hans Verstegen
e-mail: versthan@gmail.com

Town/City Kessel

Country The Netherlands

Hi Carol, I have been trying to contact you or Gary via ewoodgary@yahoo.co.uk without success. I haven't received any newsletters for most of the year (after Geoffrey's death), so I wondered what is happening. Today i thought i check the website again and found this thread. Hopefully you can send me a username and password. Are all the Adamcos' already sold?Kind regards, Stefanie Parnell:relaxed:

Town/City Storrington, West Sussex

Country UK