The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MORAY WATSON

Moray's death has shocked and saddend us.
It was always a pleasure to meet this wonderful man and brilliant actor. We are very grateful that we had the chance to meet this great man several times and we are really proud to say that he had become a great friend of us.
He will stay in our hearts forever.
We extend our most sincere condolences to his family.

Town/City Wetzlar

Country Germany

I saw the sad news on FB this morning but Wikipedia and the rest of the net hadn't, at that point, caught up. I had hoped it was a false alarm but by this evening, the news had spread. I am so glad that through the Catweazle fan club I have had more than one occasion to have had the privilege of meeting Moray, and as a result, I have precious photos of him and his autograph. RIP sir, a class actor!

a real gent .... very sad that he passed away -- read his book "Looking Back and Dropping Names" recently .... - was a pleasure to get to know him years ago at Hexwood .... we will never forget him ! a very kind man !

Town/City Regensburg

Country Germany

What awful and unexpected news - it was always a joy to meet this true gentleman, and he will be sorely missed by us all. My thoughts go out to his family and friends at this time. I have just bought his book, which I have not read yet, but when I do I will be remembering Moray and saying a silent "thank you" for giving us so much of your wonderful talent.

Town/City Bingley, West Yorkshire

Country England

We are also very very sad about this. We met him and Elspet in 2008 and both were very friendly and open minded to our whole family. RIP Moray and Elspet

Town/City Meißner,Hessen

Country Deutschland

Another of our beloved Catweazle Family has been taken from us.
I will always fondly remember the times I met him at Hexwood.
Rest in peace Moray and Thank You.
Doug

Town/City Edge of Exmoor

Country England