The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
LAST ORDERS

Hello everyone,
Just to warn you that this is the last week to get your ticket orders in for the Catweazle Weekend in June. I MUST give the numbers in to Louise at Brickendon at the beginning of May. Tickets have been on sale since February so there is no real excuse not to have got your orders in by the end of April. I also need the ticket payment up front please so that I can pay the farm for our "pitch" and also for the food on Sunday. So if you haven't done so yet - PLEASE send it to me to get your ticket back. Tickets WILL be checked this year. It is not fair for the majority of members to pay their way whilst some try to sneak in without payment. We do subsidise the club every year, but still need to charge a fee otherwise we just could not survive, so please pay your way and don't expect others to pay for you. Sunday will be an important day for the club to move forward so if you want to be involved and give your opinions and feedback DO get yourself a ticket and come along and join in. I think you will find it interesting on Sunday and I hope you will come along on the journey into getting our Catweazle back with us and be a big part of it.
If you want to find out more email me at carodaw56@gmail.com but be quick please!