The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Castle Saburac News page

Hi everyone,
The new "Members Area" will be ready to view by the middle of next week. I will be emailing all the members over the weekend, who have contacted me with their request for entry into it for the newsletters. We will not be sending our newsletters by email now. We hope that this is going to reach more people. It will also allow more photos etc. to be put on it. If you still haven't contacted me but are still interested in seeing our updates and newsletters etc. Please email me at carodaw56@gmail.com Give me your name, email address and membership number. Once you are confirmed as a paid up member, you will receive a user name and a password. Upon entering these on the Castle Saburac News page on the website you will have access to that page and our news.
If you have any problems please get back to me.

Re: Castle Saburac News page

And tomorrow I shall ask the young sorcerer to teach me this new magic.

Town/City Southampton

Country Uk

Twill be simple young Greyweazle - even The Normans could do it!!

Hello Carol, so that is why I can't find my login details Doh!
I never had them.
Could you please work your magic and add me to the 'Castle Saburac news' area

love Alan

Town/City Mortlake/London

Country England