The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER

Hello One and ALL
Our Christmas newsletter has now gone out with a lovely Catweazle clip attached to wish you all a Merry Christmas.
If you are a member and you haven't got the newsletter let me know and we can send one individually IF you want it. With all the security around computers these days we are having great difficulty getting these out. Some are rejected because people have changed their emails without letting us know. These will be erased in the future. Some just bounce back time and time again, but we are doing the best we can. We do not want ANYONE to miss out unless they are not particularly interested in receiving it anymore. Next years Catweazle weekend is discussed on this and it will be of interest I think to many Catweazle lovers, especially on the Sunday and we hope for a big turn out.
A great and magical Christmas to all our brothers and sisters in magic and a happy healthy and Catweazaly new year!

Re: CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER

Hi Carol nice one and the same wishes to you.Just wanted to check if I had ordered a adamcos 'think I did but I cant be sure.I defo would like one please.How much do you require I can then get it sent to you

best wishes Ian boozeweazle baker

Town/City lincoln

Country uk

Hello Carol,
Please send latest newsletter.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND ALL OTHER MEMBERS
Jeff whitelam
barmby moor.

Town/City barmby moor

Country United Kingdom

Can you give me your membership number please Jeffrey.

Hi carol
My membership number is 00001470
thanks. jeff.

Town/City barmby moor

Country england

Cheers Jeff
Newsletter coming up!

Bit late in the day, but I don't appear to have received this - wouldn't want to miss out on the Catweazle clip! What's the latest on Adamcos?

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Hi Carol - is it still possible to have the newsletter? Definitely didn't receive it. Love to all, Wendy.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Hi Carol,

Would you please send me the Christmas newsletter, as I don't seem to have received it either.

Thanks very much,
Emilia

Town/City Lewes

Country England

Hi Wendy and Emillia
Newsletters coming up!!

Hi Carol, Hope you and Russ had a good Christmas and New Year. We did not receive a newsletter either can you send me one. Thanks and regards Julie, Mills, B and Marnie

Town/City Grays