The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Adamcos order

Greetings Carol,

Just wanted to say how much we enjoyed meeting you on Saturday and appreciate the wondrous work you are doing for Geoffrey and us weazlers.

Also, would like to say that next year we plan on buying tickets and arranging more time so we can stay for the evening event and meet more fellow weazlers.

I have ordered a DVD and would very much like to put in an order/request for an
Adamcos please.

Many thanks our sister in magic,

Alan and Carol

Town/City Mortlake/London

Country England

Re: Adamcos order

Hello Alan and Carol,
It was great meeting you and all our newest members etc. too! I have received your dvd order and will be delighted to put you on the list for an Adamcos.
It is so nice to know that you intend spending more time with the gang next year. That's great news. We are hoping to do another Catweazle Location tour as well next year. We do one now and again so that the members and new ones who have missed a previous one can come along.
I loved all the enthusiasm that people were showing - it bodes well for the clubs future. We ARE a great club, we DO have great people in it and we ALL care passionately about Geoffrey and the WONDROUS Catweazle. His legacy will live on if we want it to and we are working hard to make that so.
I will be in touch with your dvd this week Alan. Thank you once again for coming. x

Re: Adamcos order

Thank goodness for the die hards,there we were Mike and me virtually swimming in mud and water, but it was a great week end, even if I
I did leave my tent behind!! We made Saturday night even if we were a little light on members,welldone to Russell for the shuffle board,and well what can I say about the treasure hunt on Sunday at least we got back in the daylight!!David again you have made a truly wondrous replica of the original Adamcos am eagerly awaiting delivery of mine,we are already in talks with Carol for next year so all ideas and suggestions will be apprieciated.

Town/City Southampton

Country Uk