The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hello one and all!

Hello everybody!
I am so sorry that I have been so quiet on here this year. I have had a lousy start to this year - well from end of last year really.
I have had illness and sickness, and acute laryngitis so if anyone calls I will still sound a bit squeaky and croaky!! Also last week my wonderful mother fell and broke her hip. So I am sorry to say that Catweazle has taken a bit of a back seat.
I am very aware that the Catweazle weekend is creeping up on us very fast and to those who have sent their ticket money in and I still awaiting their tickets - I have not forgotten you and I apologise for my tardiness.
I have of course still been in touch with Geoffrey. Unfortunately he took a nasty tumble two weeks ago and had to go to hospital with cuts and abrasions to his face - BUT such is Geoffrey's character and determination, he is back home and looking forward to us finishing his garden in the spring.
I will try to get a newsletter out soon to our members once I have got myself sorted!
Love to all xx

Re: Hello one and all!

Best wishes and a speedy recovery, take care Carol xx

Town/City Birkenhead

Country United Kingdom