The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
'The Catweazle Bust Unveiling'

I am writing to say how wonderful it was to see the video on Youtube of the day the Catweazle bust was unveiled in June 2014. I have only just come across Vince's footage (well done Vince!) and was almost in tears of joy to see how happy it made Geoffrey and all of the members of the fan club. I feel sad that I was not able to be there and in light of the reason why that was (all forgotten and forgiven now on my part) there is a certain irony in the fact that I happened to chance upon it on Youtube.

Geoffrey looked very frail and I was sorry to see Carol in a wheelchair ( I hope you are better now) but whatever differences Carol and I may have had in the past no-one can doubt her dedication and love for Geoffrey and I think the world of the achievements she has accomplished in the last few years.

Roger Andrews is most certainly a GENIUS as the bust is quite astoundingly lifelike and amazing. Maybe you could toy with the idea of having small, metallic or even plastic replicas of it made Carol for sale to members? Like Geoffrey, I'm sure everyone present on the day would love to have taken it home with them!

Well, I keep up here with all things Catweazle & Geoffrey and am grateful for that.

Lots of love to all of the regulars and FANTASTIC to see that since my absence Geoffrey has taken to wearing a hat like mine!!

Love Hatweazle.

Town/City Hastings

Country East Sussex

Re: 'The Catweazle Bust Unveiling'

Loved watching it too, wish I had been there..

Town/City Eaton Bray

Country UK