The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
'So Proud Of You All'

I just wanted to say how fantastic it is to read how this fan club is treating Geoffrey Bayldon in his late years. I think the OAK idea is a lovely one and have been uplifted by reading all about his new chair and of the plans of the club to do up his garden for him and generally see to his welfare...

I was a big fan of the Actor, Terry-Thomas and cannot help feeling how much better his last years would have been if there had been a club like this to support him. Geoffrey means a lot to a lot of you (me included) and I want you all to know how proud I am of you all for what you are doing...

The statue is amazing and (hopefully) will stand as a lasting testament to the greatness of both Geoffrey as an actor and to the long lasting brilliance/effect of the television show - not to mention as a reminder of all of the cast members and to dear Kip.

I'm sorry not to be able to give my name but I have good reason for not doing so. In spite of the cloak and dagger, however, I mean every word of what I say here and take my hat off to Carol especially, whom I know is the driving force behind the club.

Lots of love and best wishes from a sad, lonely outcast who once belonged...

P.S.) Just to let you all know if you did not already, there is a WONDERFUL CD available at Amazon.co.uk now of the stage version of the 'Worzel Gummidge' musical that followed the end of that series in 1981. Geoffrey features heavily on the album as 'The Crowman' and brings back ever more marvelous memories in the process...

Town/City Hastings

Country East Sussex