The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
No more ticket orders please!

Hi Everyone,
This is just to say that unless you have been in touch with me or already got your tickets, there are no more tickets available for the Catweazle weekend.
I can not stress the importance of letting me know EARLY if you are going to attend. Finace, hiring, organising etc. etc. means I HAVE to know or else it is all guess work and that can lead us to a disaster. The treasure hunt has a limit UNLESS I was able to confirm early the numbers. Unfortunately I have had to stick to the original limit as they needed to know to prepare it all.
With regard to the Saturday people are still very welcome to attend the fete and come and see us in our tent, but no more can be accomodated for the evening event as food has had to be ordered and games stuff done to numbers.
People who have had trouble with newsletters etc. PLEASE LET US KNOW. Some end up in spam and therefore get missed, BUT if everyone keeps a regular eye on the forum. you will know that one has gone out and therefore can get in touch if you haven't received it.
I know that the website isn't having to much new stuff put on it at the moment, but we are working on it. Everyone concerned with it is extremely busy with their day jobs at the moment, but things will start to move again soon we hope.
I will hopefully finish the Rapkyn books soon so that I can get the ostage worked out. If we have any left after the initial interest, I will let you know.
Now wave your wands and pray for good weather brothers and sisters and I will see you VERY soon!!!