The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Auction Winners

I am delighted for the winners and sorry for the ones that just missed out!!
But here are the auction winners.

BUST - Ian Baker

FIGURES - Wendy Rhodes, Martin Bailey, Sermon Smithshysen and Marian Clifford (if she can get back to me again please for payment!!)

CASTLE SABURAC -Graham Card

Many thanks to all who took part, I just wish we had more to go around, so that all bids could be winning bids.

Re: Auction Winners

I am delighted to have won the Castle Saburac model that Mike Smythe very kindly donated to the club,it is a true one off work of art, well done Mike I know first hand how much time and affort went into making it,I personally thank you, Carol as promised cheque in the post should arrive by Wednesday 6th November.

Town/City Southamptom UK

Country UK

Many thanks Graham,
The Castle Saburac is an amazing piece of art. Mike has great skill and works very hard to help us raise funds. It is a great piece of Catweazlia for anyone to own and congrats to you for winning it with your generous bid.
I will contact the figure winners as soon as I know the postage costs.
I wish I could have bought everything!!!!

Me too Carol - but I'm totally delighted with the talking Catweazle figure, which perfectly complements the earlier "electrickery" figure. David - I've said it before and I'm saying it again - you're a GENIUS!!

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country United Kingdom