The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: auction

Hello Ian,

I'm pleased to say that the auction page is now on the website. You can access it by clicking on the 'View Special Catweazle Auction' button under the 'Bring back Catweazle' button on the menu.
There are pictures of the special items up for auction with a brief description of each one. If you want to make a bid for any of the items, click on the button 'Make a bid via e-mail' and enter your maximum bid amount, your name, member number and the name of the item you wish to bid on. You will receive an e-mail from Carol who will acknowledge your bid for that item on an e-mail. Please note: This is not a 'live' auction so amounts may not change on the website, Carol is willing to e-mail you back if you are outbid! Auction ends on midday October 31st 2014. You will be informed if you were successful in your bid by e-mail by Saturday 1st November.

Good luck! and HAPPY BIDDING!

Hi Ian
Get your bid in as soon as possible me old mucker. These ain't going to be repeated, they are one offs!
By the way Ian are you interested in putting your name down for the Catweazle sticker album? You never answer my emails!!!!

Yes please carol

Town/City north scarle

Country United Kingdom

You are now added to the list my friend.
Buy the way just to let members know - we have sold (pre-ordered) 50% of the sticker albums now. So if you are interested please get in touch. MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE.

sticker albums?

Yes the Catweazle Sticker Albums mentioned in the members newsletter!!

we didn't get the newsletter, we never get one

Send me your email address - NOT the facebook one and I will send it to you.