The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Interesting Carpenter release

Hi Paul
The year of Kip's passing prompted me to do a piece to put up at our next meeting - alas there was no space to hang it in the tent. I have kept it for the future, but it is amazing just how much work Kip was involved in. He was an exceptional story teller and much under rated I feel. I hope that our club can serve to preserve his name and work as well as that of Catweazle.

Re: Interesting Carpenter release

Hi Carol
Well the club certainly does indeed do that - no doubt.

I was thinking that his writing would make a wonderful subject for an evening at the BFI actually. I know there was one many years back that I recall Simon went to, (Geoffrey was in attendance too). I think it was around the time when the videos first came out, but with his passing - well, I hope a tribute evening doesn't become too overdue. Perhaps Kip's family would like to suggest it some time as I am sure it would be a sellout event for them.

I think I still have to reply to your e-mail from some time ago. I really am a bad lad with my correspondence lately.

I hope your leg is feeling better carol. Will be in touch soon.

Pertie x