The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Members Birthdays

.....January 3rd......Capricorn.....stubborn old goat !!
Thanks Sue....
Dougxxxx

Town/City Edge of Exmoor

Country England

26th Feb 1993

Ha Ha... I wish

Make that 1961

Town/City Hertfordshire

December the 10th.guess how old no insults please lol

Town/City north scarle

Country United Kingdom

How old art thou Boozeweazle ?......Methinks you are about the same mental age as myself ..i.e somewhere between 8 and 11 years old !!?? I think that's what keeps us all young at heart don't you ?
Dougxxxxx

Town/City Edge of Exmoor

Country England

Mine's 8th February the WATTER SIGN!
Thanks Sue for doing this. We tried some time ago to do a bio. of members - Their hobbies favourite films, music, etc etc. It would be good if we could encourage people to do this as well. It not only brings the membership closer together, it is usually quite interesting too, for example
Name: Carol Barnes
County: West Sussex
Pets: - One mad Norfolk Terrier and soon 2 Mandarin Ducks!
Hobbies: Countryside and Nature in general, Reading, Sport British History
Favourite Film: Too many to mention, but loved ET and The Minnions IN Despicable Me!! LOL
Favourite Tv Also difficult Catweazle aside, I loved The Flaxton Boys Only Fools and Horses and the ORIGINAL Dr Who
Favourite Actors Geoffrey Bayldon, Ian Richardson, Laurence Olivier, Derek Jacobi and Vincent Price
Favourite Actress Margaret Rutherford, Judi Dench Julie Walters
Favourite Comedians Ronnie Barker Frankie Howerd, Kenneth Williams, Larry Grayson, Victoria Wood

If you can think of anything else let us know. Perhaps we can do a page for members like this on the website.

Not wishing to sound petty Carol, but thou be an Air sign. The Watter carrier indeed.

I think that's a great idea Carol.. Here's mine..

Hobbies.. Cooking /Baking, Country Hikes, Amature Photography, Music,Reading, Films, Origami :-), Cycling (not so much now)...

Some Fav Tv stuff..Amongst loads of other stuff... Follyfoot, Tiswas, Mr Piper (anyone remember that?), Monty Python, Porridge, Open all hours, I didn't know you cared, Magpie, HOW!, Darling buds of may, Worzel Gummidge, The Young Ones, Only fools and horses, The owl service (Anyone remember that?),

Books.. Amongst loads of other stuff... Under Milk Wood and Dylan Thomas poetry , Jonathon Livingston Seagull, The Tao of Pooh, Roger Mcgough poetry, The Butterfly Ball,

Films.. to many to mention at the moment but a few to name would be.. Kes, Cathy come home, The war game, Always, It's a wonderful life, Ryans daughter, City lights (1931), When the wind blows, Trains, Planes and Automobiles, Field of dreams,..

Music...again, to many to mention but here's a few.. America, Camel, Elo, Genesis, Klaatu, Love, Moody blues, Pink Floyd, Steely Dan, Steelyeye span, Bach, Mozart,Pachelbel, Nick Drake, Rodriguez,....

Maybe these details can be recorded Sue and added to at ones will, with a personal page on the official catweazle site

ok, that's me done for now...

Town/City Hertfordshire

It's worth another go and I can set something up.
Let me get through the next week and my works quiz, as I'm doing EVERYTHING for that this year bar cook the Chinese food. Still got a few rounds of questions to do then I can concentrate on it but keep the thread going.

The more the merrier.

Town/City Fareham

I know it's an air sign Chas, but AQUARIUS is the sign of the WATTER carrier

Acknowledged, Carol. Tis indeed the Watter carrier
😊

...How's the ankle / leg progressing?

Town/City Hertfordshire

Thanks for asking Chas - the ankle I hope is improving under the plaster cast. It's a bit long winded for me and is taking longer than usual because I have diabetes too and things can take a little longer than usual. I was hoping that I could while away the time watching England win the world cup!!!!!!!!! How deluded am I!!! LOL

All the best people are born in May, eh Graham? Mine is 26th May - was always proud to share my birthday with the late, great Peter Cushing, and two or three other notable actors including Robert Morley - and Queen Mary, no less! I also shared my birthday with my maternal grandma - cor, what a shock for her!!
I've a lot of interests, the main one being music, and I play in a large local symphony orchestra. I like other types of music too, including a bit of good jazz - particularly the Chris Barber band.
Lots of favourite films, mainly the older ones - especially if Geoffrey appeared in them! Who will ever forget his "mad doctor" in Asylum or his lovely, sympathetic vicar in Sky West and Crooked? What an actor ....
Could bore you with lots more, but this'll do for starters!

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

I didn't know the owl service was a tv series, I loved the book.
Hi missed the weekend this year unfortunatlely

Town/City truro

Country cornwall

I didn't know the owl service was a tv series, I loved the book.
Hi missed the weekend this year unfortunatlely
Rodreguez rocks.

Town/City truro

Country cornwall

Hi Sonia. Yeah, you can obtain a copy of the tv series 'the owl service' from www.amazon.co.uk £12.55.

Rodriguez rocks indeed!

...if you like Rodriguez, you may like the album 'Forever Changes' by a group called 'love'.. Check it out!

Town/City Hertfordshire

Hi Sue,
three more birthdays in one thread
Here are our data to continue the list:

Sandra February 13th Aquarius
Jürgen August 11th Leo
Elkin October 3rd Libra

Lots of Love from all of us

Town/City Wetzlar

Country Germany

So Jurgen, a Leo like me. I'm only just into Leo though - 24th July. I have a lot of Leo traits rather than Cancer ones.

And I ROOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!

Town/City FAREHAM

Country United Kingdom

Hi Sue,

Our birthdays are as follows:

Julie - 12th December
Millie - 15th October
Bebe - 23rd February
Marnie - 18th February

Town/City Grays

Country United Kingdom

Thank you for that Julie

Town/City FAREHAM

Hello,

and here is mine

February, 24th, a fish swimming around the world

Greetings from Germany

Town/City Darmstadt

Country Germany

Funni;y enough I am reading it right now!!! I remember it being a children's series but didn't watch it for some reason.