The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hello all...

Hi All,

Getting things out of order; making posts before I've introduced myself.

I'm Alan and I've been a member for a few months now and attended the (wonderful!) Catweazle weekend on the 14th and 15th June.

I've been a fan for many, many years and watched the series on its first screening (when I was just coming up to 5 years old) - and then caught it all again when it was repeated in the 1980s.

Along with a friend, Martin Holder, I interviewed Geoffrey Bayldon at his house in November 1986 for an audio project, and I hope to make this recording available to members, with all proceeds going to club funds.

I've been involved in research into vintage telly for many years, and run two websites of possible interest to people here -

The Avengers Declassified (http://declassified.theavengers.tv/)

and Randall and Hopkirk (Declassified) (http://www.randallandhopkirk.org.uk/)

This latter site is co-run with the irrepressible Vince Cox, who posts here and does so much for the club.

I have also published books about The Avengers and Doctor Who as well as a handful of other titles. Details at www.hiddentigerbooks.co.uk

I look forward to being involved with the Catweazle Fan Club, am already looking forward to the next event, and look forward to chatting with people here about a joyous, magical series.

Best wishes to all,

Alan