The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thankyou

Hi All
Many thanks for your good wishes. I have just come out of hospital after the operation on my ankle but sadly will not be very active with you all over the weekend (although I will be there!) This set back has obviously been a disaster for me in trying to organise things, but I am doing my best. If people order membership packs and merchandise could they just bear with me please as it is difficult to send things out at the moment. I do apologise for the inconvenience. What is IMPORTANT to me at this stage is to ask that I have your final ticket orders in please THIS WEEK. People don't seem to realise just how difficult it is for me to get things done without knowing attendance numbers. EVERYONE must have a ticket whether they are eating or not as we still have to pay entrance fees to both farm and Brickendon. These will be collected this year on the day.
I need to have a cut off point to confirm with the establishments as well as the caterers so PLEASE PLEASE tell me this week if you are attending.
Thanks everyone
PS The producers of the up and coming Catweazle film will be talking to us after Craig's show on the Sunday with some GREAT news for us. It will be worth hearing brothers and sisiters!