The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Poor Carol!!!

Just a quick update for everyone Carol is due to have the operation today, she is in good spirits, and appriciates everyone's good wishes, as in the true spirit of Catweazle "Nothing Works".

Town/City Southampton

Country uk

Hi Carol.

This is the third time I've tried leaving a message for you so hopefully it'll be third time lucky.

Just to echo everyone else's messages, get well soon, we need you/love you/miss you.

On your feet soldier!!

xxxx

Town/City Tunbridge Wells

Country United Kingdom

Lots of love from Simon and Lou!!!! So sorry to hear this news. Take care and speedy recovery.

Sorry I'm so late with my good wishes Carol - finding time to get on the computer has been at a premium just lately! Graham rang me to tell me the bad news, so hope your op was a success and that you will be up and about in the not too distant future. We'll get you to Hexwood somehow - meanwhile, don't worry yourself crazy about the logistics of the weekend - there are lots of good weazlers who will rally round! Thinking of you, and sending a big hug to hopefully cheer you up a bit ...
Lots of love, Wendy xx

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Just to let everyone know Carol is out of hospital and back home.

Town/City Southampton

Country uk

Hi carol really sorry to hear about your accident bugger bugger bugger.Ive broken my ankle so i know what your going through.It should'nt happen to someone as nice as you best wishes and keep smiling

love brewweazle

Town/City lincoln