The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Janet Bowers

It is with great sadness to tell you that Janet, wife of Gary Bowers, who started the Catweazle club with me, has tragically passed away. Many of you would have met Janet when they were both in a position to attend the weekends. As you know Gary is not in good health himself and this has come as a dreadful shock.
I know that you would like to extend your condolences and sympathy to Gary at this very sad time for him.

Re: Janet Bowers

This is terribly sad news Carol. I met Jan at Hexwood a few times, and found her to be a lovely, warm person. Please extend condolences to Gary at this sad time x

Ditto to Simon Wells
My thoughts are with you Gary. R.I.P Janet

We are saddend to hear the bad news and would like to express our deepest sympathy to Gary, family and friends.
Jürgen, Elkin and Sandra

Town/City Wetzlar

Country Germany

Just to say Gary please accept our condolences for your sad loss from Graham and my parents.

Town/City Southampton

Dear Gary

Steve and I are very sorry to hear about dear Janet, and send you our deepest condolences. We are thinking of you at this very sad time. With much love from Hazel and Steve Sheldon xx xx

Very sad news indeed. Deepest condolences to you Gary and your family.
I only met Jan once at the 40th anniversary Hexwood and had a good laugh with her.

R.I.P Janet

Town/City FAREHAM

Country United Kingdom

My thoughts are with you at this sad time Gary

Dougxxxx

Town/City Edge of Exmoor

Country England

very sorry to hear of the sad news about Jan
Thinking of Gary and family, love Jeff and Alice

Many thanks for All your kind words and memory's of Janet at this very Sad time in my life.
We lay Janet to rest tomorrow at 1-00pm I am sure that many of you will be thinking about Me and Janet on what will be a Celebration of Janet's short life.
I thank you all and on the behalf of Our family they have all been touched with what has been put on the Forum, Cards and Phone calls.
Maybe next year I can thank you all at Hexwood.

Town/City Blackburn

That's terrible news. So sorry to hear of Janet's passing. Our thoughts are with you at this sad time Gary.

Dear Gary, I'm shocked to hear about Janet. I too found her a very warm and lovable person. We'll all remember her and I'm sure you will be supported by the love of family and friends. Sorry I've only replied just now, but it's been a busy week and I've been away from the computer for a while. You know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Much love, Wendy. xx

Town/City Shipley

Country England

Hi gary me old mate really sorry to hear about your sad loss and thinking of you at this time of sadness. I will never forget the night we shared
at bookham grange as long as i live got to be one of the best nights i have ever had 'god how we laughed.remember the good times you had together and that will give you some comfort.

All the best gary your a true gent

cheers Ian

Town/City lincoln

Country england

A huge thanks to Carol for sending Flowers on the behalf of the Fan Club they are lovely and very touching, Thank You So Much.

Town/City Blackburn

Gary
My somewhat belated condolences to you and your family at such a sad time. I know I speak for everyone here when I say that we are all indebted to you and Janet for your work towards reviving - and keeping alive - some great memories of magical times gone by, and helping to create some pretty special new memories for us all along the way too.

With deepest sympathy,

Pertie x