The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Newsletter

Hi Gary and Carol - I've just 'logged on' and read the very full and interesting newsletter. It's great that the Catweazle bust will after all be sited at Brickendonbury, which I think is very appropriate, particularly as that is where we also met the characters played by our dear Gary, Moray and Elspet. That makes it a fitting tribute to them too. I hope our dear Annie is now making a good recovery and is able to be present as we pay tribute to Richard, without whom none of this would have been possible. Not forgetting the fact that Geoffrey's brother was also there much earlier doing his bit for the war effort, so that's another good reason. The Bayldon boys certainly left their mark on that building! There's so much to look forward to this year and I hope as many people as possible will attend and make it an occasion to remember.

Thanks Carol for all the time and effort you have devoted to getting the bust located - all the frustration and disappointment is now behind you, and your hard work has finally paid off! In fact, thanks to everyone who has contributed in their own ways to helping get this wonderful project off the ground (no 'flying' pun intended ...)

Can't wait to see the DVD of Geoffrey's evening and hear Vince's "Carrot's Lament' song. Carol, you will soon have my cheques (payable in groats) for these items and the weekend itself. (Hope I do the maths right ...) Thanks again for all your efforts.

Town/City Shipley

Country West Yorkshire