The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Catweazle Weekend 2014

Hi Ian,
No I don't I'm afraid. I think Graham is at the Preston Cross.
If anyone has already booked, perhaps it would be helpful to others to know if there are rooms available where they have booked. So if you have booked please put your hotel down here and maybe some others will join you.

Hi Ian

I shall again be in the Horsley De Vere this year.

Sue x

Town/City Fareham

I'm at the Preston Cross too, so that's at least two of us. Don't know about availability of rooms at this stage - Graham probably will though.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Hi Ian I think the Prestn cross still has rooms try logging onto booklng.com hope this is of help.

Town/City southampton

How much do we need to raise? How much are we out standing to total please.

Town/City Romsey

Country England

Hello Craig,
To get the bust sculpted and cast will cost about £5000. We have raised £3000 so far. We need to raise another £2000 for the Catweazle Bust and a little extra for the plinth. There is the matter of vat on top, but we are hoping that we can sort something out about that.
Thanks for your interest.