The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Catweazle/XTC

Love the footage Simon - not sure about the tune! I would like it to be a bit more exhuberant to show his elation. Although as I viewer I hated seeing him fly off and away so you might be right in that respect! LOL

Yes indeed Carol, I think the song is very sad - and while it may have been joyous for Catweazle to fly - it left the rest of us in tears!

Much best

SI

Just seen this - I agree with Carol about the tune, but the footage is great. I still think "Up, Up and Away" best represents Catweazle flying off into the great vast yonder, delighted that he has at last managed to fly!

Town/City Shipley

Country West Yorkshire