The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
early bird catches the worm

Just to wish everyone a happy new year and to try and cheer everyone up whilst we have this terrible weather, Hexwood will be upon us in just on 5 months and hopefully it will be 90 degrees in the shade, but on a serious note I spent a bit of time online looking for accomodation, have managed to book myself and Wendy in for the week end but not without a lot of searching, many hotels are already getting booked and many are very expensive, we are booked into the Preston cross at little bookham who still have double rooms at more sensible prices, it maybe wise to start looking now to avoid dissapointment, many hotels will allow you to pre book via a credit card without paying in full untill arrival, just be aware of the hotels cancelation policy, regards to everyone I look forward to seeing you all in june.

Town/City Southampton

Country uk