The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HAPPY NEW YEAR

A very Happy New Year to all our members!
I expect you are all wondering why a Christmas newsletter hasn't been sent out yet. Well the truth is, we are still awaiting for a couple of answers from various people with regard to the tribute to Geoffrey etc. and from a couple of guests that we hope to have come along to next years weekend. We are hoping that we will have some good news by the end of January, which we are quite excited about.
What we can say is that the Catweazle weekend will be on June the 14th and 15th 2014 - so please make a note in your diaries. I will also say that if you do want to come for the weekend PLEASE BOOK your hotel early. I can not do what I did last year as many of the rooms have gone. When you want to do a block booking it is extremely difficult to do as I never know how many are coming and therefore can not let the hotels know the numbers. So do bare that in mind. We are hoping of course that we will be unveiling the tribute bust etc on the Sunday - BUT although we have raised over half the money for this important project we do need to raise more to be able to complete it for June, so we will be discussing this too in the next bulletin.
The weather is appalling at the moment, but let's hope that June will be glorious! If it is we will have a great weekend in June, but all will be revealed (I hope) as soon as I have had a meeting with someone at the end of January.
Keep the magic alive brothers and sisters!