The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Christmas Show CANCELLED due to ill health

What a bummer Craig! I hope you have a speady recovery no one can plan illness the main thing is to rest and get well again, don't forget the earwigs in your posion love Graham.xx

Town/City Southampton

Country uk

hi' carol, shame about the show. would have been great I'm sure but unfortunately these things happen.as long as they are both well again soon. should be able to get the hotel money back for me and brother and will keep an eye out for future dates. best wishes to everyone and have a great Christmas and a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year.

Town/City basildon

Country england

Hello everyone,
Myself and Craig want to thank you all for being so understanding about the cancellation, after what has been a disappointing week! Craig is very disappointed and feels he has let you all down, but WILL try again later!!!
Both Geoffrey and Craig are feeling better but Geoffrey still has a chesty cough and Craig's voice although improving, is still very sore. A big thankyou to all those who have said put the ticket money into the club rather than send it back - bless you.
Me?........Well I now have to force my way through 8 bottles of mulled wine, 50 mince pies, umpteen packets of crisps, nuts, nibbles and sausage rolls!!! Not to mention pulling 60 crackers, finding room for 12 table decorations and an extra Christmas tree lights and decorations!!!! Ah well there's always ebay!! LOL
Thanks very much also to Graham and Sue for helping me with the task of letting people know - would have been in trouble if not for you![

Really sorry to hear about the xmas show being cancelled i was unable to attend but for those who were going i am really sorry for you all.Hope geoffrey and craig will be back to normal very soon and be fit and well to enjoy xmas.Perhaps craig could do a summer show on the catweazle weekend just a thought.

best wishes to all and have a merry xmas and a happy new year.

Any news on the figures carol i paid last week

cheers ian

Town/City lincoln

A great pity, but these things happen, and it's nobody's fault. I've told Craig several times not to beat himself up about "letting everybody down", as he says, but he still keeps doing it! He hasn't let anybody down and the most important thing is that both he and Geoffrey get well soon. I've spoken to both of them and they are feeling much better, but it's important that they now get plenty of rest and keep warm - maybe a nice drop of "Christmas booze" will help them on their way. As Craig says, the event is not cancelled, just postponed. Carol - maybe you'd better open a Christmas soup kitchen for the homeless! Let's now just look to the future and continue to support our wonderful club in whatever ways we can.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England