The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CATWEAZLE FIGURES DOTH FLY OUT!! -SEH!

Catweazle flew in at ten to eight this morning what a wonderfull creation David thank you for a job well done.

Town/City Southampton

Country uk

Ours arrived safe and sound yesterday, looks amazing thanks David .

my catweazle figure came today thanks,now displayed in my Perspex display case to protect this work of art,It has beaten all my expectations,to me It is priceless.

Town/City aylesbury

Country england

Mine too David,
It really is a fantastic piece of work. Thank you for not only having the opportunity to own such a wonderful piece, but to know that you have done this all for nothing and put ALL the proceeds toward the sculpture project fund.
When Catweazle's face lights up - so does mine. I can't help but smile at his expression when the light goes on!

Annie Carpenter has asked me to thank you VERY MUCH indeed David for her Catweazle figure, which has arrived. She is thrilled with it and thinks it and you are marvellous!
He is sitting with her in her new home.

Hello and thank you for ALL the great feedback on the Catweazle figures on the forum. I'm so glad that you are as pleased with them as I am.
It is a particular joy to me as a fan of Richard Carpenter's wonderful creations that dear Annie Carpenter loves her Catweazle figure too. I am honoured that dear Geoffrey initialled each certificate that comes with the figure- bless him for doing that.
If Hecate wills it so, we shall have enough money soon to raise a fitting tribute to Geoffrey and Richard in the coming months.
I'll sign off now as I have another long line (or fizzle) of Catweazles ( thank you Doug for the collective noun) to paint! Also, there are loads of really good Dr Who programmes on celebrating 50 years of the programme.
In 2020 we can celebrate 50 years of Catweazle!
Much love my brothers and sisters in magic!

Brilliant Job David, I don't know what to say that has not been said, your talent is endless I hope you can pull more Magic out of your Hat!
Thank You So Much...

Town/City Blackburn

Country England

Hi ive ordered 2 of the figures can you let me have a total as you said postage might be a bit less for 2

regards ian

Town/City lincoln

Hello Ian,
Thank you for your order of two Catweazle figures.
Combined postage for two would be £16.50 plus the cost for two figures £120.
Please let Carol have your payment via cheque or PayPal through the shoppe.
Make sure you wrote a note in the message field in PayPal.
Many thanks, my brother in magic!

Help help....there's a strange looking chap dressed in a tatty brown robe turning the light on and off in my room......wait a minute......oops!...sorry....false alarm...its only the brilliant figure created by our very own Technical Wizard, David !! I'm absolutely delighted with the figure, a superb creation of which you should be justly proud.
I won't be able to join you all for the Xmas Do in London so I'll take this opportunity to wish you all the best for what December has to offer and to seeing you all again next June.
Lots of love, hugs, Salmays, Dalmays and Adonays to you all
Dougxxxxxxxxxx

Town/City Edge of Exmoor

Country England

I'm positively FIZZING with excitement and admiration - a certain little wizard arrived on my doorstep last Saturday, complete with tiny sun in bottle. I have offered him a permanent home and am so glad he has accepted! He stands on top of the TV in the daytime, looking so amazed and delighted with his new discovery, and at night sleeps soundly in his cardboard box under the bubble wrap, well out of range of my two naughty and curious cats. Better to be safe than sorry! David, you are an absolute genius - so much time and talent, not to mention love, has gone into these beautifully-crafted figures, and we can all be proud to own one of them. I love the way his robe hangs down from his elbows, and all the other many Catweazle-y details you have captured. The face is amazing and I love the brightly-coloured lettering round the base. Truly thou art a magician!
Have a wonderful Christmas with your family, and hopefully a well-deserved break.
Season's greetings to all my fellow brothers and sisters in magic, and look forward to meeting you all again next year.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

The Catweazle figure has crossed the North Sea and flew in today - just before Christmas!It must be magic! We are really thrilled with it! Such a fantastic work with all the little details - it is simply wonderful!!!
We wish all Weazlers a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year 2014

Town/City Wetzlar

Country Germany

Thank you for the great comments Wendy, I'm pleased you love your Catweazle figure!

Hello Jürgen, Elkin and Sandra,
I'm delighted that your Catweazle figure got to you before Christmas- truly he must gave travelled through time!
May the sun in a bottle light your dark winter nights! Thank you for purchasing the figure and for ALL of your generous contributions throughout this year Brother in Magic.