The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
catweazle figure

Hi
please could you let me know when you want the payment for the catweazle figure I ordered and some Idea when mine will be ready for delivery.
many thanks martin.

Town/City aylesbury

Country england

Re: catweazle figure

Hello Martin and everyone who ordered a Catweazle figure back in June. We appreciate your patience in waiting for them. Each one of the 30 figures has to be cast individually and painted by hand and the wiring for the light has to be inserted to. With a very busy day job as well, I am sure you will understand that this project takes quite some time. However I can say that David is nearing the end of the project and hopefully we will start to send the figures out very soon now. I am in the process of getting the certificates initialled by Geoffrey. I will be sending out emails to everyone who has ordered one, so that they can send their payments and postage to me in advance of the figure being sent out.
Thanks you once again for your support and patience it is very much appreciated.

Re: catweazle figure

Hello Martin (and all those brothers and sisters in magic that have ordered the Catweazle figures),

GOOD NEWS!

The Catweazle figures are nearly ready to be sent out, we're doing the final painting of the figures and casting of the electrickery bulb next week and once we have the certificates back from Geoffrey who has initialled each one they will be sent out!

As each figure has been cast and painted by hand, and I did make a point of warning people that there would be a wait while they were being made but it has taken longer than I thought to produce the run of 30 figures to be honest.
If only I could fly through time, it would be quicker -seh! seh! seh!

I believe everyone who has ordered one of these figures will be delighted with it. Every bit of detail that was on the original has been captured in the moulding process and I've used a very strong resin for the castings of each figure. Each figure will be boxed and bubble wrapped and sent out to all the brothers and sisters who put their name on the list. The total cost including Postage and packing is £71.00, figures will be sent out in order 1-30.

Martin you have figure number 017 and he shall be flying through time on his way to you soon!

IF YOU HAVE A FIGURE ON ORDER please send your cheque made out to 'The Catweazle Fan Club' for £71 (including p&p) to:

68,Sunningdale Road
Worthing
West Sussex
BN13 2NE

MANY THANKS!