The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Catweazle repeats 1980's?

Hi, I saw someone who reminded me of Catweazle a few days ago so I was interested in researching him because I have vivid memories of watching this programme.

However, I was surprised to find it aired in 1970 & 71 and I was born in 1974! I assume I watched repeats in the early 80's but can anyone confirm this because I can't find this info anywhere? Thanks.

Town/City Tamworth

Country England

Re: Catweazle repeats 1980's?

Hello Steve
It was shown on sky tv in the 1990's. But it wasn't shown in any particular order. It was shown at 7.00 in the morning though - I know because I actually only bought the sky package just so that I could watch it once again!! LOL

Re: Catweazle repeats 1980's?

Catweazle was shown again in 1983 when Channel 4 first started, it was not shown in full they put half of both series on ITV.
Hope this helps.
S.D.A.

Town/City BLACKBURN

Country ENGLAND