The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fund Raising Christmas Show

I thought that would probably be the most sensible solution - it might be nice if a few of us could find a hotel in the Covent Garden region? Better than being stuck in a strange hotel with no-one you know ... Just a thought. Does anyone know of any recommended hotels in that area? It could have a bearing on whether I attend or not!

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Try The Royal Adelphi 21 Villiers Street WC2N6ND tel 02079308764 web www.royaladelphi.co.uk prices start at £68 upwards Charing cross tube/main line stations 0.1km the hotel is also 0.3km from Covent Garden, the trick is to keep looking online for offers contact the hotel and try and get a good deal, shop early as december will be very busy, hope this is of some use.

Town/City Southampron

Country uk

Also try Holly house hotel 20 Hugh st Victoria ideal for those coming by coach sw1v1rp tel 0207835671 email stay @hollyhousehotel.co.uk prices range upwards £45 for a single £80 for a doulble en suite also quite easy to get to Covent Gdn by tube from Victoria change at Green park to Piccadilly line then 3 stops to Covent Gdn there are some deals to be had best advice keep looking and book early.

Town/City Southampron

Country uk

Thanks for that, Graham - you're helpful as usual! It's possible that both Sue and I will both be travelling on our respective coaches and meeting up at the coach station, as neither of us are particularly keen on travelling on crowded tubes alone these days! We'll try to decide on a hotel in due course, though as you say, it's best to keep looking and book early. Thanks again, and hope to talk to you soon.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

Wendy and I have booked ourselves into a hotel about 1 mile from the vennue and I found this through www.booking.com which was recommended to me by Simon Wells.

On this web site, there are no payments up front, you only pay at the hotel.

Also, my son stayed in Tooting a few weeks ago with 2 friends. They booked themselves into a serviced apartment via Flexistay. They also have apartments in Central London and they have very good reviews. It cost my son and his friends £160 for 3 nights between them so if some members haven't booked anywhere yet and are wanting to team up with others, that could be an answer.

Flexistay are not the only company to do this, it is quite popular.

Although there was some issue with the door not being able to be locked, the apartment was apparently clean and well maintained.

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

hello to all. I have booked a hotel for me and my brother for the night, it's called the county hotel at 50 pound a night in upper Woburn place. it doesn't get a great write up but for one night we will get by. see everyone there, best wishes, steve.

Town/City basildon

Country england

Dear All
If you have not ordered your Christmas show tickets yet - please do so now as I need to know how many people to expect. Tickets will not be sold on the door, so please just don't "turn up" and hope to get in.
Steve - glad to see you have managed to get a hotel, but I have not had an order for tickets from you yet.
Now we are in to October, we will be opening up to other people other than club members, so be warned that the tickets may go quicker.
Remember this is a fun-draising exercise and tickets are £10 each. This includes venue hire of the club.
Thanks everyone