The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 'Catweazle Weekend 2013 Film Footage'

Hi Tony

Just had a look at both parts while I ate my lunch at work. If there is any sound to it, then I will have to wait until i get home to hear it as we have no sound on our pc's at work.

Shame that your camera's battery ran out because it would have been nice to see some of the fete ( allbeit very windy) and of Brickendon.

You certainly seemed to have enjoyed yourself which is what we like to hear. And for some members who couldn;t make the tour, or have never been around the locations, looking at your videos will give them some idea of what they unforunately missed and hopefully encourage them to buy the location DVD's.

Every year is truly magic and wonderful and it's hard to say goodbye on the Sunday.

Town/City Fareham

Country Hampshire