The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Figures flying!

Just to say that we have now allocated 50% of the limited edition figures to members. We are now making them available to the public, so if you haven't ordered one yet and you intend to - please let us know sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment. Once the mould breaks - that's it folks!

Re: Figures flying!

Hi Carol! Can I order an 'Electrickery' figure, please? Let me know payment details and the dosh will be with you asap. Cheers! xx

Town/City Paisley

Country Scotland

With great pleasure Lorri. We will let you know when you need to pay etc. -Thanks very much for your support.

After Lorri's purchase (thanks Lorri, we can tell you that there are now only 7 figures left in the limited edition to fullfill.
A big thank you to all those who have pre-ordered one at this moment.
For all those that are considering getting one - please don't leave it until it's too late.

6 now!

NOW ONLY 3 LEFT - LAST ORDERS NOW PLEASE!

Thank goodness I got in when I did! I would have hated to miss out on this. Let me know when you need the payment and I will have it speeding to you through the wondrous electronical supermotorway (or sumfing!)
Cheers! L x

Town/City Paisley

Country United Kingdom

Yes you are definitely on the list Lorri. I am glad you got in to as I hate disappointing people. Don't worry about the payment yet, as soon as yours is ready to go I will be in touch with you. The same goes for all orders, David is working on them now and we will get in touch with the members as soon as theirs is ready.