The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A BIG Thank You!

Hello my Brothers and Sisters in Magic!

I wanted to say a BIG thank you to all those Catweazle fans for placing orders for the exclusive figurine that I've made based on only a few small pictures! The actual master figure will be displayed in the fanclub tent at Hexwood this weekend!.

As a fan, I wanted to create something that I would love to have myself, something that you cannot get anywhere else, and most importantly, create something that would encapsulate the magic of Catweazle.

For those of you that have noticed-WELL DONE! Yes-He's holding a lightbulb but it ...WORKS! This symbolises that Catweazle IS magic. Anytime I have anything to do with the fan club, meeting Geoffrey and the other cast members as well as the dedicated brothers and sisters in magic, a light comes on, just like it did when I was a 9 year old kid sitting in front of the telly watching Geoffrey and the other cast members with my mouth open, they were creating something so special-it still stands up to this modern age.

How great would it be to have Catweazle back for ALL time?...

PLEASE consider buying one of these figures if you're reading this but haven't bought one yet. ALL proceeds go towards the vitally important statue in the watter at Bolder Mere lake and as time will fly, we want to start this sooner rather than later so that some cast members can also know it's happened for them. With the help and support of The Wildlife Trust and the council it will go ahead (touch your lucky stone so that it shall be so).

So if you buy a figure-not only are you buying something unique but also making the statue in the watter happen and Catweazle will be there for all time! A place for the gathering of sisters and brothers for all time. See you at Hexwood, and THANK YOU again!