The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Booking Deadline

Hi all,
Just to let you know that the hotel and also the people at Brickendonbury would like to have the final tally of people attending in by 23rd May. So once again please let me know your pLans so that I can make arrangements for you. Remember this will be a ONE OFF occasion. Geoffrey has never given an interview about his life and career like this and is not likely to do so again. Also Moray is doing part of his one man stage show on the Sunday for us, (Moray has supplied flyers that we will scan and send out to members and Moray will provide some on the Sunday for you to get signed etc as souvenirs on the day should you wish to do so. )We will also have Paul with us who is a marvellous magician! So please act now if you do wish to be a part of it. There is only 3 weeks until the deadline for booking and I cannot guarantee bookings after that.