The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Catweazle Weekend

With only 7 weeks to go until our Catweazle weekend, I would like to urge ALL members who have asked for tickets to be reserved, to please now send in your cheques for these to be sent out to you.(ticket cost only not hotel room)
We still have tickets left and this particular weekend will be a special one off. It is going to be Geoffrey's last one and his talk about his life and work on the Saturday is going to be wonderful I am sure. We have many photos(from Geoffrey's family collection)and clips that no one has seen before to show you to demonstrate this. We also have great news in that Moray is going to also give us part of his "life and name dropping" talk that he has done on stage.This will take place on the Sunday along with a tree planting tribute to Elspet and a magic show by a proffessional magician in the vein of Derren Brown at Brickendon. Both days should be VERY special and a one off, so do book NOW if you want to attend. A newsletter is going to be sent out very shortly giving more details and agends etc.

Re: Catweazle Weekend

Hi Carol

need to drop u a line, whats your email, or email me pls

Hi All,
Having grown up in the UK, my favourite TV show was Catweazle, I have been lucky enough to purchase the DVD and as a result my daughter can now see what I have been on about all these years and she also loves it. I also have the book!!!
Wish I could be with you on your up coming weekend, hope everyone has a brilliant time, would love to know if being in Australia I can still become a member of the fan club, also i'd love to be able to purchase a couple of T.shirts and show my support.
Cheeers

Town/City Perth

Country Australia

Hello Darlene
Thank you for posting on here. We would be delighted to have you as a new sister in magic. We have several Australian members, some of whom have come over for the weekends! Anyone anywhere in the world are welcome to join and buy any merchandise. Just go to the appropriate web pages to join and to buy items and we will be happy to oblige.