The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Our Tribute to Elspet

Hello fellow fans.

I was both shocked and saddened to hear of Elspet's passing last Sunday from Carol's message received today and I needed to try to show how much she meant to us as fans of our wonderful Catweazle television series. I had the pleasure of meeting her briefly through the magic of Hexwood and it is a memory that I will cherish with many others from past gatherings.
If you visit the Catweazle fan club site, I hope you will like the tribute we have put up from not just me, but all the fans all over the world. God bless Elspet.

Re: Our Tribute to Elspet

That's lovely David.
Very beautiful

xxxxx

Town/City Fareham

Country Unitd Kingdom

Elspet was such a kind lady, of which I had met a couple of times at Hexwood, you will be sadly missed, but always in our hearts.

Town/City Southampton

Country UK

Geoffrey said a touching last goodbye to Elspet on the website, as it started .. this goodbye voice is missing now ... can you add it again ?

Town/City Regensburg

Country Germany

ah, everything works again :. )

Town/City Regensburg

Country Germany

Dear Elspet - will be thinking of you today as your friends bid you farewell. What a pleasure it was to meet you - a charming, elegant lady. You will be sadly missed by all of us.

Town/City Shipley, West Yorkshire

Country England

.....and so say all of us. We have some lovely memories of Elspet and thanks to Jeff "the film" Morris we have some lovely dvds with her on too. We have but to look and all our lovely departed friends are with us again once more.

Lovely lady who was so gracious when i asked for her autograph..said she could do with a gin and tonic! Beautifuly inside and out.

Town/City Londinium

Country Britain