The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sad News about Elspet

Dear Members
I must convey to you the sad news that our dear Elspet passed away yesterday. This wonderful lady enhanced our club tremendously and was a truly supportive and marvellous patron to us all. For those who have had the pleasure of meeting her, you will feel priviledged, those who have sadly missed the chance will feel regret I am sure.
I have said before that the cast emembers of Catweazle were and are fantastic human beings and I want to say thank you to Elspet for the joy and support you have given us over the years. RIP and God Bless you.

Re: Sad News about Elspet

This is very sad news indeed, Carol !

Elspet was a lovely lady, very kind ... she had written a lovely letter to me last year ... will always keep her in heart, mind and good memory ... it really was a pleasure meeting her.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/9880299/Actress-Elspet-Gray-dies-aged-83.html

she will be with us always

Town/City Regensburg

Country Germany

Elspet's husband the actor and campaigner Brian Rix has passed away today.

BBC News

Yes, a blessing to him I think. Let us hope that he is now re-united with his beloved Elspet once again.