The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CATWEAZLE TICKETS NOW BEING SENT OUT

Hi Everyone,
The Catweazle weekend tickets are now being sent out. All those that have paid will be receiving theirs this week (providing you are in the UK, others will take a little longer to get to you!)
We would appreciate if you can purchase your tickets as soon as possible as once again we may have to watch the numbers attending the evening. One third have been sold so far.
All those that have booked but are yet to send the fee, please make all cheques payable to either Carol Barnes or The Official Catweazle Fan Club (my name is quicker!!lol) and also please enclose a stamp for the return of the tickets. The address to send it, is 68 Sunningdale Road, Worthing, West Sussex. BN13 2NE. Your room and meal booking if you have made one, will be confirmed with your ticket.
happy days!!

Re: CATWEAZLE TICKETS NOW BEING SENT OUT

Hi Carol

Is it the same as last year done on the two days...... we can only get to the second day, whats the cost for that, also i had to reload my pc so all email address'e were wiped out, and yes u guessed yours was with it....so drop me an email please.

Would all members who have asked for tickets to be reserved for the Catweazle weekend, please send in their ticket money as soon as possible please (if they haven't already done so). We need to assess the numbers coming for the weekend. I also have to update the hotel. Don't forget the room will only hold so many people, so if you haven't book - get in quick!There is only a matter of 13 weeks to go now, so please help me to help you! I just require the money for the tickets - not the hotel room or Saturday meal at this stage. So remember it is £15 for Saturday £15 for Sunday (that includes Sunday's meal) or if your are attending both days it is just £28 per member.
Thankyou Brothers and Sisters!

Is Saturday ticket just for the day or eve as well? Thank ye.

Town/City Londinium

Country Britain

Ticket price includes the evening, but if you want to come to the meal before the evening with Geoffrey then you will pay the hotel for that on the day (but please let me know so that I can let the hotel know the numbers going it's £19.95 for 3 course meal) )
So to re-cap
If you are coming to the Saturday only the cost is £15 (meal and hotel room if required is extra)you will also have to pay the farm the £1 entrance fee.

If you are only going on the Sunday its £15 and this DOES include food.

If you are coming to both days there is a slight reduction and the cost is £28.

Just to remind you that the conference room where Geoffrey will be to do his "talk" only holds so many, so we do advise you to book as soon as possible.
Remember though it is MEMBER'S ONLY (but members may bring a guest along)